C.N.B. Innovation Technology SRL respects, guarantees and protects the fundamental rights and freedoms of natural persons, and in particular the rights to life and private family, with regard to the processing of personal data supplied by you. by using this site.
- personal data - any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person; an identifiable person is that person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identification number or to one or more factors specific to his physical identity, physiological, mental, economic, cultural or social
- personal data processing - any operation or set of operations which is performed upon personal data, by automated means or otherwise, such as collection, recording, organisation, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination through third parties or in any other way, joining or combination, blocking, erasure or destruction
- personal data store-keeping - storing on any kind of support of personal data collected
- system of records of personal data - any organized structure of personal data, accessible according to specific criteria, whether this structure is organized in a centralized or decentralized or distributed functional or geographical criteria
- operator - any natural or legal, private or public, including public authorities, institutions and their territorial structures, which determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data; If the purpose and means of the processing of personal data shall be determined through a normative act or under a regulatory, operator is the pyhisical or legal person, whether governed by public or private law, which is designated as the operator through the regulatory act or on the basis of that legislation-the empowered person
- third party - any physical or legal, private or public, including public authorities, institutions and their territorial structures, other than the data subject, the controller or the person or persons who, under the direct authority of the controller or the person empowered, are authorised to process the data
- recipient - any natural or legal, private or public, including public authorities, institutions and their territorial structures, to whom the data are disclosed, whether a third party or not; public authorities which may receive data in the framework of a special investigation powers will not be regarded as recipients
- anonymous data - data which, by reason of the origin or specific processing path, cannot be associated with an identified or identifiable person
The following are not considered personal data:
- "business contact" type data - data which includes the name, position, mailing address, telephone number or email address of an employee of an organization, in this capacity
- statistical data - data that were obtained as a result of the processing of personal data, but which cannot be used to identify a person and are used exclusively for statistical purposes and/or promotional information
Personal data collecting
C.N.B. Innovation Technology SRL may collect from you. personal data, only with your consent. These data (first and last name, mailing address, residence-mail, email address, telephone number, Internet pseudonym, age, gender and marital status, but also buying habits and preferences, hobbies and other particulars of the style of life of the person concerned, etc.) can be collected to be used for the following purposes:
- to improve and to streamline communication with data subjects/li>
- to process requests for data subjects (processing orders, invoicing, delivery of goods or provision of services, the granting of guarantees, settlement and complaints, the prevention or detection of fraud, etc.)
- pentru a îmbunătăţi şi pentru a eficientiza comunicarea cu persoanele vizate
- to gain access to certain information that requires authorization
- for outreach
- for marketing activities (including direct marketing), advertising and promotion of products and services marketed
- to carry out market research in order to come to the aid of subjects with new or enhanced products
C.N.B. Innovation Technology SRL reserves the right to provide personal data without the consent of the person concerned, in the following situations :
- when processing is necessary for the performance of a contract or pre-contract to which the data subject is part or in order to take action, at its request, prior to the conclusion of a contract or pre-contract
- when processing is necessary in order to protect the life, physical integrity or health of the data subject or of another person threatened
- when processing is necessary for the fulfilment of the legal obligations of the operator
- when processing is necessary for compliance with the measures in the public interest or that relate to the exercise of public authority is vested with the operator or the third party to whom the data are disclosed
- when processing is necessary in order to achieve a legitimate interest of the operator or of the third party to whom the data are disclosed, provided that this does not prejudice the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject
- when processing the data obtained from publicly available documents, in accordance with the law
- when the processing is made exclusively for statistical purposes, historical or scientific research, and the data remain anonymous throughout the process
In cases of good faith, the personal data will be provided only in situations where they are needed :
- for compliance with the rigours of the law
- to protect and defend the property rights of C.N.B. Innovation Technology SRL and of the site
- for the operation in emergency circumstances to protect the personal safety of employees, users of products or services or public persons
All personal information will be provided only with the consent of the persons concerned in accordance with the law.
C.N.B. Innovation Technology SRL undertakes not to sell and/or lease personal data to third parties nor do similar exchanges.
Usage of statistical and anonymous personal data
C.N.B. Innovation Technology SRL may use anonymous data or statistical data resulting from processing the controller, the purposes of analyses, reports, briefings, as well as for publication, promotion and tendering for goods or services.
To protect personal data collected under the legal provisions in force, C.N.B. Innovation Technology SRL uses security methods and technologies, internal work procedures (including policies applied to employees), control and audit procedures.
C.N.B. Innovation Technology SRL reserves the right in its references to other Web sites that may be useful.
Right of opposition
In accordance with law No. 677/2001 for the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the lib was movement of those data with subsequent amendments and additions, any user of the site has the right to object at any time, be reasonable and legitimate grounds relating to his particular situation, be free of charge and without any justificationas the data is to be processed for the purpose of direct marketing, on behalf of the operator or of third parties, or to be disclosed to third parties in such a purpose.
In order to exercise this right, the person concerned shall submit a claim to C.N.B. Innovation Technology SRL drawn up in writing, dated and signed. In the application, the applicant can show if it wants the information to be communicated to a specific address, which may be both emails, or through a mail service to ensure that the handover will be made only personally.
C.N.B. Innovation Technology SRL undertakes to inform the data subject the measures taken and, where appropriate, the name of the third part to whom have been disclosed personal data relating to the data subject, within 15 days from the date of receipt of the application.